Un blog a disposizione dei 9/11 Truth Seekers come spazio virtuale dove aggregare le indagini e gli articoli dei differenti ricercatori in un unico contenitore.

- personal message to Woody -

this is (something like) a PM to Woody




As you know, I've been banned from PFT, so I cant reply you there [oooh what such a pity, I'm still crying!!! ROTFL:) ]

by the way I see what you have wrote there. And, as always, I appreciate your clean honest way of confronting and debating.

Me neither have the 200++ bucks to buy ARINC specifications and me neither have the 100% evidence on "handshakings".

There I exposed my opinion (opinion based on Boeing documents, my knowledge about communications, and the others documents I've quoted there), as you did with your.
And I exposed because I believe in what I wrote, because I think that it is reliable with an high rate of confidence.
May be reality is more complex. May be my arguments did not exclude yours. This I dunno.

Anyway, exactly as you, I'm not playing the "who has it biggest" game.
We are simply making hystorical and factual researches.
Sharing, confronting and barinstorming is always welcome.

PS: Hope you will read this few words.

Bambooboy

...Torna alla HOME

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

...]> rifletti prima di scrivere <[...

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.